Admission documents for non-national candidates:
- a signed printout of the application form generated in the process of the online registration,
- a copy of the certificate of matriculation (a high school diploma):
- in case there is no agreement on mutual recognition of documents between Poland and the country of issue, a copy of nostrification certificate issued by the local educational authorities confirming its equivalence to the Polish certificate of matriculation (a high school diploma),
- legalization or apostille of the certificate of matriculation (a high school diploma),
- a copy of the sworn translation into Polish language of the above certificate and legalization/apostille if made in a foreign language,
- a copy of the IB diploma,
additional requirements for candidates for 2nd-cycle studies:
- a copy of higher education graduation diploma conferred by a tertiary education institution which operates within the framework of the educational system of the country of issue and:
- legalization or apostille of the above diploma by a competent authority in the country of issue,
- a copy of the sworn translation into Polish language of the above diploma and of the above legalization/apostille if made in a foreign language,
- if the diploma is subject to the process of nostrification - a certificate by a competent council of the unit confirming that the diploma is equivalent to the Polish higher education graduation diploma and the professional title.
The recruitment requirements for 2nd-cycle studies specify that if necessary, the attached certificate of secondary level education referred to in p.2 and its sworn translation may be exempt for the process of nostrification.
- a copy of the candidate's ID or any other document confirming their identity,
- proof of payment of the recruitment fee,
- two photographs fulfilling the requirements for the Polish ID,
- One of the following documents confirming the candidate's knowledge of Polish:
- a copy of the certificate of proficiency in Polish issued by the State Commission for the Certification of Proficiency in Polish as a Foreign Language,
- a copy of the certificate of completion of a one-year preliminary course preparing for studies in the Polish language in institutions listed by the respective minister responsible for higher education.
- an opinion by the Faculty recruitment commission confirming that the candidate's command of Polish is sufficient for undertaking studies in Polish.
- for candidates applying on the basis of art. 43 sec. 2 of the Law on Higher Education - a copy of a document confirming the right to enrol in and follow their studies pursuant to the rules applicable to Polish nationals,
- a copy of a document legalizing the candidate's stay in Poland: a visa or a temporary residence card (the fixed-term residence permit), a permanent residence card (the permit to settle) or any other document authorizing its holder to stay within the territory of the Republic of Poland.
- a health certificate stating that there are no objections to the candidate's undertaking a course of studies in a given major and form of education (in Polish),
- a copy of an insurance policy against sickness and accidents for the period of their education in Poland or a copy of the European Health Insurance Card (in the absence of the above, the candidate is obliged to purchase insurance at the Polish National Health Fund).
You are here: English version About the University For foreigners Admission documents